Roku is a popular streaming device company in USA and Canada. It started rolling out its streaming devices in 2008 and has millions of customers in America. The Roku OS, including all Roku features and the access to the Roku Channel Store, is also available on Smart TVs now. One such smart TV is RCA Roku TV. Once you connect your Roku account to your RCA Roku TV, you can enjoy 450,000+ movies and TV shows, watch thousands of channels and even download episodes. Some of the top channels that are available to stream and Setup Roku RCA TV are Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, Starz, FX Networks, Showtime Anytime, Crackle com activate, etc.
RCA Roku TV Setup
Currently, the RCA Roku TV model is available in USA and Canada only. It comes with different screen sizes. Along with an RCA Roku TV, users are provided with a Roku streaming stick which they can connect to their RCA TV anytime. Here’s a step-by-step guide to setup your RCA Roku TV the first time.
- Connect your TV into a power supply outlet.
- Turn on the TV.
- Go to ‘Settings > Network > Wireless > Wi-Fi > Start setting up the new WIFI connection.’
- Select your Wi-Fi from the list of available Wi-Fi networks and enter your password to connect. (Note: Passwords are case sensitive so be careful while entering the password.)
- If three green checks are visible on your TV screen it means that your RCA TV is successfully connected to the internet.
Resolving RCA Roku TV Wi-Fi Errors:
If you are unable to connect your RCA Roku TV to Wi-Fi, there can be three possible reasons:
- You are entering a wrong password
Try entering the password again. Select ‘Show Password’ this time in order to check the password that you are entering.
- Hindrance between your Wi-Fi and RCA Roku TV
Make sure there are not many electronic devices between your Wi-Fi and the TV which can obstruct the Wi-Fi signal.
- Wi-Fi Out of Range
This simply means that your Wi-Fi router is placed very far from your TV. Simply move your Wi-Fi router closer to your TV or vice versa.
Contact Roku support number if you are still unable to connect your RCA TV to Wi-Fi.
Activating the Roku Streaming Stick:
Roku Streaming Stick comes with every RCA Roku TV model. In order to activate Roku streaming stick follow the steps given below:
- Connect your Roku Streaming Stick to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Make language selection and set up the internet connection.
- You will receive the Roku activation code on your screen.
- Visit www.roku.com/link account and enter the Roku activation code into the ‘link code’ field.
- Your Roku Streaming Stick will be activated for streaming.
This was the available information on RCA Roku TV devices. You can contact us today to get more support on other Roku devices, Roku channels, and Roku products.