Roku.com/link is Not Working?
If you recently purchase a new Roku streaming box, then you need to setup this device first. However, while configuring Roku player may be you will face common issues. Do not worry about Roku issues; we are ready to help you anytime. Further, the users need to create roku.com/link account. An account is must to reach Roku services. Also, you need to activate Roku device through a Roku activate code. Now we are giving you possible solutions for Roku issues.
Getting an error while entering Roku link code?
If you are trying to submitting Roku activation code but unable to send, then follow the beneath steps:
- You need to get a new activation code by clicking on the “help” option.
- After that, go to Roku’s official website and enter the new activation code.
Hence, this will resolve your issue regarding Roku activation code. If still, you are unable to activate your Roku player then:
- First of all, complete all necessary steps to get an activation code.
- Make sure you correctly note the Roku activation code.
- Further, if you get “001” error on Roku enter code page, then it means your device is not connected to an internet connection.
- You should connect Roku player to a strong internet connection. If you are unable to connect Roku device to the wireless internet then choose wired internet.
- Once Roku connected to the internet, you should visit my.rokucom site.
- Now, try to enter Roku activation code again and click on “continue” button.
That’s all about Roku activation issues. Hopefully, above information was helpful to resolve your Roku issues. To activate Roku player you have to follow Roku setup process by visiting us. After that, enjoy numerous streaming services on your big screen. Roku channel store added several latest Free Roku movies and channels like FXNow, HBO GO, CNN Live, Nowhere TV, Starz, NatGeo and many others.