How to Setup Roku Ultra:
Roku Ultra is the well-known model of Roku that gives 4K with HDR color quality. Roku Ultra supports 108p and HD. Also, it has some excellent Roku features, for instance, gaming buttons, remote finder, voice search and extremely more. So, now you can use the setup Roku ultra process.
Step by Step Instruction to Setup Roku Ultra
You have to follow these steps to set up Roku Ultra.
Step 1: Cable Connection:
- First of all, open your new Roku Ultra player box and check all necessary belongings.
- Next, start the setup process. Moreover, you can use HDMI cable for connection.
- Then you must use the power adapter for the power source.
- Now, you need to connect the power adapter to the wall outlet.
- After that, turn on your Roku streaming player.
Step 2: Select your language:
- Once you turn on your Roku, you can see some language option and you have to choose a suitable language for text input.
- Moreover, all text input will be shown in that language on Roku.
Step 3: Internet connection on Roku:
- Now you have to setup internet connection on Roku.
- You can choose either wireless or wired internet connection.
- If you choose a wireless network, simply select network name.
- Further, you will need to provide username as well as password.
Step 4: Software download:
- After establishing the internet connection, your Roku is able to download latest software update automatically. So, you need to have some patience.
- You need to wait for a couple of minutes for the reboot as well as restart process.
Step 5: Set the Display type
- Firstly, choose Autodetect display type and your Roku premiere will examine the HDMI cable and find the supported video resolution.
- To have your Roku Ultra automatically select the display resolution so you do not need to manually configure the settings.
- Click OK to automatic option.
- If you want to change the display type, move to settings.
- From the settings menu, go to display type option.
- Further, if supported for 4K is not identified and you are using a 4K compatible TV. Make sure that all the HDMI cables are well connected to all cable supported HDCP 2.2.
Step 6: Roku Com Link Activation:
- The last process is Roku.com/link account activation.
- After the restart, you can find the Roku activation code on Roku screen. Moreover, enter Roku code on Roku’s official site.
- Follow some onscreen guidelines and activate Roku account.
Step 6: Done
Now all the steps are completed regarding the Roku Ultra setup and you can enjoy your Roku Ultra’s amazing Roku features. For more details, you must subscribe us by visiting our website. Happy Streaming!
Roku Ultra’s Feature and Specification Highlights
Roku Ultra Included
- Two AA batteries
- Roku Ultra Streaming Player
- Voice remote with TV power and volume buttons
- Power adapter
- Headphones for personal listening
- Night listening mode
- Digital Surround pass through over HDMI
- Speaker for lost remote finder alerts
- Headphone jack.
- The player includes IR receiver, compatible with different universal
- 8.0 ounces
- 4.9 x 4.9 x o.85 inches