Get ready to enhance your watching experience with “WatchESPN” Roku sports channel. The Roku users can enjoy their favorite sports shows on their big screen. Activate espn.com/watch/activate at roku.com/link and access live sports shows, sports news and replay of Sports programs. Recently, Roku provides you some popular streaming channels such as Netflix, NatGeo TV, FX networks, HBO Go, CNN Live, Starz com on Roku and many others.
Activate Espn.com/watch/activate on Roku:
Further, Roku users can stream various contents in different categories like Live TV, Sports headlines, Top videos, popular topics by recent videos etc. Apart from it, we are going to show you some subscription-based service which can let you stream WatchESPN. So here is a complete list of subscribers of WatchESPN:
- Verizon FiOS TV
- Sling TV
- Frontier Communications
- Comcast XFINITY
- Charter Spectrum
- AT&T U-verse
Although, if you have these subscriptions then you can easily stream and Activate WatchESPN Channel at your home. Moreover, if your streaming service is not on the list then you can subscribe WatchESPN. Also, you can install WatchESPN channel from your Roku player.
Add and Install WatchESPN:
- You can install this channel from Sports category of your Roku channels.
- Simply, move to your Roku channel store and find WatchESPN channel.
- When you get the channel on your TV screen, select it and click on “install” channel option.
- Now screen will come with various payment options; select one of them and click on continue button.
Probably, you need to give your Roku com link account details when prompted. Now the WatchESPN channel automatically placed on your Roku Home screen. If you are confused about how to watch live TV on WatchESPN then here are steps to watch Live TV.
Steps to activate WatchESPN channel:
Once you installed WatchESPN, you can enjoy its contents on your Roku device. In the term of live TV contents; you cannot watch live programs until you activate this service from your WatchESPN channel. So you need to follow coming steps to activate live TV service on your Roku device.
- Firstly, go to your Roku Home screen and open ESPN channel by using your Roku remote.
- On the WatchESPN channel, go to the bottom side and click on “Help & Settings” option.
- Next screen will come with different streaming options; simply select “Activate Live TV” option.
- Now an activation code will show you on your TV screen, note that code.
- From your desktop, open your default browser and visit espn.com/watch/activate website.
- Similarly, select your service provider to activate WatchESPN channel.
- Now enter that activation code you have received on your Roku player.
- Further, follow on-screen instructions and activate WatchESPN live TV on your roku com link account.
That’s all; hope you activated your WatchESPN channel on your Roku com link device. Now enjoy your favorite sports shows on your big TV. Moreover, you can visit our 24/7 hour help website if you have any issue with your Roku player.